- PADDLE BOARD
- SNOW & SKI
- ABOUT US
A small Bluetooth speaker for biking, hiking, or anytime you want some music from a speaker that isn't big and heavy. Rugged and water-resistant, the Buckshot 2.0 is ready to go wherever you take it.
Poolside, parkside, trailside, beachside, or rolling a dozen deep with your scooter gang, the Buckshot is a small Bluetooth speaker that brings savage sound from a tiny package. Nothing measures up to the Buckshot speakers' ultra-portable, tougher-than-you-are rugged design, and with the Buckshot 2.0, we're pretty much leaving the industry with its shirt pulled over its head, nose bloody, wallet missing. Pretty unfair if we're honest, but hey, we aren't saying sorry. This mini sonic boom can ride shotgun on your pack, strapped to your handlebars as a bike speaker, your ski pole, your wingsuit, or the roof of your car, even if that makes no sense. That's not the point. The point is you can take this small Bluetooth speaker, and your soundtrack, wherever you go. And that's dope.
- Big(ger) sound, small package. Stop laughing, start packing
- Improved IPX6 dust- and water-resistant.
- Three (yep 3) mounting options, including a new tough wearable clip
- Wireless connectivity to any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Included silicone handlebar mount accessory
- Built-in microphone/speakerphone for calls & chats with Siri
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- PLAYTIME: 20 hours
- WIRELESS RANGE: 60 feet
- WEIGHT: 3.81oz (that's damn light)
- INCLUDES: USB charge cable, handlebar strap, user manual, ODT sticker